Join Our Events and Campaigns
Join our campaign aims to bring about a positive impact in the life of the farmer.
Agriculture generates possibilities to raise people out of poverty in developing nations. Agricultural lands also contribute significant sections of wildlife habitat, while the concurrence of farmland to natural spaces calls farmers to practice supervision methods. Agriculture is necessary to human beings because it makes the foundation for food security. It supports human beings to grow the various typical food crops following environmental circumstances.
Who We Are?
Win Green Agro has been working in partnership with Nanjil Anand Foundation and helping promote agriculture, organic farming, and efficient methods of agriculture. We also work for the betterment of the farmers. Win Green Agro works in all the areas of agriculture development activities and initiatives. Our organization and the noble cause is supported by people like you who care for our farmers and are socially conscious about agricultural issues. Our mission is to have the highest keen-sightedness in rural sections for their socio-economic and educational expansion through agricultural experimentation, economic composition, self-employment, and knowledge towards different Government Schemes.
30-06-2021 TO 6-07-2021
what is consevation ?and Its History?
- Conservation agriculture conserves natural resources,biodiversity,and labor.
- increases available soil water,reduces heat and drought stress and builds up soil health in the longer term.
- While Conservation agriculture provides many benefits for farmers and time but farmers may not see yeild immediately.
- Innovation,adapted research and new technologies are helping farmers to overcame these challenges and facilities the adoption of conservation agriculture.
History Of Conservation
- The term”conservation Agriculture” was coined in the 1990’s during the Dust Bowl in the United States Of America.
- Transformation of agriculture principles is already occuring and gathering momentum worldwide as in 21st century.
- History on the devlopment of conservation agriculture and its imporatnce in achieving sustainable and profitable agriculture by improving livehoods of farmers trought the apllication of minimal soil disturbance,permanant cover and rotation.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Conservation Agriculture
- Improves soil structure and protect the soil against erosion
- Requires significantly less water use due to increased infiltration and enhanced water
- Soil fertility is bulit up over time under conservation agriculture
- Farmars using conservation agriculture technologies typically report higher yields
- These are not enough space people who can financially from conservatuon farming to conservation.
- Conservation agriculture is based upon establishing an organic layer and producing its own fertilizer.
objective Of conservation Agriculture
- the main objective Of conservational agriculture is to make great usre of agriculture resources through integreted management of available soil water and biological resources.
- conservation agriculture is practicing less soil disturbances to retain the minerals within the soil.
Farm to home
Farmers hold the key to reducing hunger and poverty. Helping these farmers to grow more is a key way to fight hunger. To enhance the living standards of farmers, it is crucial for buyers to get their farm products from the local farmer’s market or directly from the farmer. Supporting local food and farmers means that the money you spend for that food benefits local farmers and producers. Farmers play a major role in society; they feed us. Let’s be a responsible human being and support the farmers by purchasing from local farmers markets
Mixed farming is a type of farming which involves both the growing of crops and the raising of livestock. Such agriculture occurs across Asia and in countries such as India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Afghanistan, South Africa, China, Central Europe, Canada, and Russia.The main characteristics of the mixed farming are that farms produce both crops and livestock and the two enterprises are interwoven and integrated. The grass is an important crop of mixed farming system, occupying at least 20 per cent of the cultivated land. The cultivation of crops alongside the rearing of animals for meat or milk defines mixed farming. For example, a mixed farm may grow cereal crops such as wheat or rye and also keep cattle, sheep, pigs or poultry. Often the dung from the cattle serves to fertilize the cereal crops.
Agriculture and Economy of India
Agriculture performs an indispensable role in the Indian economy. It is an important sector of the Indian economy as it contributes about 17% to the total GDP and provides employment to over 60% of the residents. Agricultural development is quintessential to produce food and feed the nation. Agriculture is the strength of the Indian economy, as it provides raw materials to the industries. India also earns foreign exchange by exporting agricultural products. These factors support the economy of India.
Why support organic farming?
Compared to the recent method of agriculture being followed, organic farming utilizes fewer pesticides, lessens soil erosion, and declines nitrate leaching into groundwater. Organic farming is free of synthetic pesticides and artificial fertilizers. They also don’t cause much pollution. These benefits make organic farming a better mode of agriculture. This also gets more profit to the farmers.